Download our FREE smartphone app today!
The government has confirmed there will be no national performance tables published this year, due to exams being cancelled in 2021.
All those working with schools and colleges, such as Ofsted, Department for Education and local authorities, will use data from previous years, so we will continue to present 2019 data on this page. This will also be reflected in our Department for Education performance information.
2018-19 Results [Not Current]
In 2019, we celebrated superb Key Stage 4 results:
- 86% of the year group achieved English and Maths at grades 4 to 9
- 65% of the year group achieved English and Maths at grades 5 to 9
- 85% of students were entered for the English Baccalaureate
- 48% of students achieved the English Baccalaureate
- Our Progress 8 in 2019 was +0.6
- Our Attainment 8 in 2019 was 57.2.
- Pupils staying in education or employment for at least 2 terms after key stage 4: 96%
To see further details of the performance of the Academy, please see the Department for Education web site at https://www.compare-school-performance.service.gov.uk/school/135311/harris-city-academy-crystal-palace.
2017-18 Results [Not Current]
Here are the equivalent results from 2018:
- 80% of the year group achieved English and Maths at grades 4 to 9
- 60% of the year group achieved English and Maths at grades 5 to 9
- 82% of students were entered for the English Baccalaureate
- 45% of students achieved the English Baccalaureate
- Our Progress 8 in 2018 was +0.48 (0.44 unvalidated)
- Our Attainment 8 in 2018 was 5.62
- 99% of students remained in education or employment after Key Stage 4
A Level Results, Summer 2019 [Not Current]
Results in the Sixth Form were again pleasing with over 98% of students passing, 41% with grades A* to B and 70% with grades A* to C. Many students gained places at prestigious universities including Oxford, Warwick and UCL.
Here are the results from 2019:
- Our Progress 8 in 2019 was -0.11
- Our Average Point Score is 29.14
- English Progress for GCSE retakes was +0.62
- Maths Progress for GCSE retakes was +0.00
- Students staying in education such as UK universities, and further education colleges and other settings: 79.1%
- Students entering apprenticeships: 3.5%
- Students entering employment: 5.2%