Download our FREE smartphone app today!
Maximising Pupil Progress in A’ Level Geography
Date: Tuesday 12 November 2019
Time: 10am – 4pm
This course will be led by Natasha Evans and Susannah Poole who have successfully co-taught A’ Level Geography courses together for the last 12 years.
This course will cover:
- Designing your A’ Level Curriculum
- Boosting Geographical skills
- Preparing pupils for the NEA
- Improving mathematical skills at Geography A’ Level
- Getting pupils to improve their extended writing
- Using assessment to drive progress
To request to book the above course please email: HCACP@harristeachingschool.com