Download our FREE smartphone app today!
Our menu has been created after extensive research into student preferences, but is also nutritious and compliant with all government guidelines.
Click HERE for up-to-date details of our menu and price list, including our special diets procedure.
The academy uses the ParentPay cashless system for canteen purchases. Parents can top up a student's lunch card via ParentPay by means of debit card, credit card or PayPoint card, or students can top up their lunch card with cash via a cash loader machine in the academy.
The cash loader machine is instant, whereas topping up via ParentPay takes 1-2 hours for the money to show on the student's lunch account.
Free school meals
Your child may be entitled to free school meals. Even if your child does not wish to eat free school meals, but is entitled to them, it's worth applying because for each child entitled to free school meals the Academy could receive funding of £1,300 per year to help with tuition, resources, coaching and extra assistance. Find out if your child is entitled to free school meals.
Your child may be able to get free school meals if you get any of the following:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit