Appropriate Body Services
Harris City Academy Crystal Palace Teaching School Hub is your newly designated Appropriate Body in Croydon, Sutton and Epsom and Ewell.
We are delighted to be working with our expert delivery partners to deliver Appropriate Body Services.
Our AB Accreditation offer is £400 per ECT for their two-year induction period including:
- Independent quality assurance of the Early Career Teacher induction and entitlements, September 2021
- Expert advice and training for Headteachers and ECF Induction Tutors in all school settings
- High-quality Early Career Framework resources, training and support for ECTs and Mentors from UCL
- Online access to the “best bets” in evidence-informed teaching practice endorsed by the DfE & EEF
- Additional subject and pedagogy CPD sessions available from specialist teacher educators
- Fair and consistent assessment against the Teachers’ Standards across all institutions
- Streamlined processes for monitoring Professional Progress Reviews and Formal Assessments
- Transition support for ECTs moving to a new AB, school, or changing the length of induction
- Two days in-school support for struggling ECTs plus an ongoing helpline for confidential/well-being issues
- Experienced AB Panel to serve on accreditation, moderation and appeals
- All registrations and reporting to the Teacher Regulation Agency
- Plus, access to our FREE ECT and Mentor Network and Regional Conferences.
Harris Federation Teaching School Hubs offer the following five options for your Appropriate Body and ECF from September 2021 (cost is per ECT):
- AB and Harris Full Induction Programme - £400 for two years
- AB and Core Inductions Programme led by schools - £550 for 2 years
- AB and School Led Programme - £625 for 2 years
- AB Only – ECF provided by an alternative provider - £400 for two years
- Harris Full Induction Programme without Appropriate Body Services – No charge
Click HERE to register your interest here for our Appropriate Body services.