Download our FREE smartphone app today!
Year 11 Revision Websites
Here are some general and subject revision websites you might find useful. We'll be updating and improving this list throughout the year to give you other helpful websites to visit.
Please see our Year 11 Exam Preparation page for other useful revision resources.
Go to https://padlet.com/harrisfederation/Yr11 for excellent resources such as:
- Revision lists
- Links to great websites
- Exam paper practice
- Test yourself quizzes
The padlet resources are being updated and will be downloadable by the 1st April 2021.
BBC BiteSize - information, videos, infographics and quizzes for each exam board, subject and topic
GCSE.com - revision resources for English, Maths, Physics, IT and German
Revision-notes.co.uk - revision resources, past papers and a revision planner
Oak National Academy - free video lessons, resources and activities, covering most subjects
40 free learning websites for young people aged 11-16
Subject revision resources
- https://app.senecalearning.com/sign-up SENECA ideal for resources and self-assessment. Year 7-13
- https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/levels/z4kw2hv KS3
- https://www.freesciencelessons.co.uk/videos Ideal for GCSE notes and content.
- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaGEe4KXZrjou9kQx6ezG2w GCSE interactive notes
- https://www.physicsandmathstutor.com/biology-revision/ GCSE and A-Level questions
- www.geography.learnonthe internet.co.uk/gcse/revision.html
- Garageband (Like Logic X at School) free with Apple devices
- Write music using scores
- A variety of music-based activities
- All in one social music creation platform
- BBC 10 Pieces, Explore Classical Music
- A fun way to generate chord sequences
- Take a lesson, learn a song, practise
- Beat Goes On body percussion videos for students to try
- Ear training/listening practise
- Music Theory practise
- Acapella app - record multiple videos to create layers and parts
- Mix of music, graphics, animation and interactivity
- BBC bitesize for KS3
- Lots of fun playing the piano
- BBC Bitesize Food Technology
- Revision Text Book: WJEC GCSE Hospitality & Catering: My Revision Notes (Paperback)
- Bridge Academy D&T YouTube channel