Elite Football Enhancement Programme
The Elite Enhancement Programme (EEP) is a two year 16-18-year old programme to help talented athletic performers achieve their academic, sporting and personal potential. Players will gain access to 10 hours of UEFA and FA coaching weekly, accompanied by a monthly videoed platform in the form of in-house fixtures, intended to showcase their ability to our network of partnered scouts, intermediaries and professional clubs.
Approved by the human performance lab at GSK, Players will gain a personal improvement regime to enhance their physical, technical and tactical attributes and then assisted in gaining competitive men’s football experience. During their time, players will also have opportunities to create a personal portfolio while gaining industry specific experience presenting them with opportunities both nationally and internationally.
- Our unique Personal Player Project (PPP) focuses on the individual and their professional development in sport and business.
- Kit - Full Training Kit, Match Day Tracksuit, Kit Bag
- Players will be assigned a reserve or 1st team club aligning with current ability.
- We are partnered with a range of exit strategies including American Scholarships.
- Every 6 weeks a PiTS Showcase Match will be created. Using our extensive network to bring scouts from across the country currently representing Professional/Semi-Professional clubs to potentially offer talented players a trial opportunity.
Outstanding Sixth Form
An opportunity to study a wide rand of A-Level and Cambridge Technical Courses. The PiTS EEP focus on excellence on and off the pitch.
- ‘Teaching in the sixth form is outstanding’
- ‘Achievement in the sixth form is outstanding’
- ‘Leadership in the sixth form is outstanding’
Register Your Interest
Complete the online form HERE to register your interest.
Trials will be held on the 14th of April, 11am to 1pm at the Crystal Palace National Sports Centre Football Dome. Please arrive at 10:30am in full playing kit (no metal studs please).