Download our FREE smartphone app today!
Diverse Leaders 2018/19
We have 25 free places available on our DfE funded leadership programme launching in January 2019.
This bespoke programme is specifically designed to identify and nurture leadership talent in BAME educators and will include:
· Induction afternoon and launch evening event
· 5 full days of face to face workshops
· 3 coaching sessions
· 4 leadership books
· Celebration and reflection twilight
We are delighted to have some fantastic leadership experts designing and delivering the leadership programme:
· Viv Grant, Integrity Coaching
· Jazz Ampaw-Farr
· Dr Jill Berry
· Diana Osagie, Courageous Leadership
· Karen Giles, London Leadership Strategy
The programme will be an opportunity to explore the following themes:
· Vision and values
· Authentic leadership
· Career planning
This leadership opportunity will prepare and support you in making the leap to your next leadership role.
For more information contact: email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter: @DiverseLeadersEd #BAMEed
Complete the application form below by midday on Monday 17th December 2018.