Download our FREE smartphone app today!
Harris City Academy Crystal Palace Teaching School
Harris City Academy Crystal Palace was awarded Teaching School status and was one of the first 100 Teaching Schools designated nationally in summer 2011. We were joined by Harris Academy Chafford Hundred which also became a designated Teaching School in spring 2013, to form the Harris Federation Teaching School Alliance.
The Teaching School Alliance remit covers six areas:
1. Initial Teacher Education (delivered through the ‘School Direct’ school-based Initial Teacher Training programme)
2. Succession Planning and Talent Management
3. Continuing Professional Development
4. School-to-School support
5. Specialist Leaders of Education (SLE) training, designation and deployment
6. Research and Development.
The Harris Federation Teaching School Alliance is the professional development centre for the Harris Federation. We provide high-quality training to schools and academies in and around London.
The Harris Federation has a proven track record of transforming underperformance rapidly. Our Teaching School Alliance is a superb way to share best practice and continue to develop and contribute to the wider educational system.
For further information about us and the programmes we deliver on behalf of the National College for Teaching and Leadership (NCTL) please see our website www.harristeachingschool.com