Download our FREE smartphone app today!
We have set up the Sixth Form timetable this year so that it can move seamlessly between on-site and virtual lessons as the need arises. Students follow the same timetable regardless of whether they are in school or at home.
Click HERE to download this week's Sixth Form bulletin for the latest notices, opportunities and cultural insights.
Students are expected to do at least five hours of independent study per subject per week. If for any reason, you are unable to complete work or you are having trouble with your studies, please contact your subject teachers as soon as possible.
Year 12-13 timetable
Mr Allman – Senior Vice Principal and Head of Sixth Form
- Y13 academic and UCAS queries - Ms Gatty, Sixth Form Faculty Coordinator Year 13
- Y12 academic queries - Ms Prehay, Sixth Form Faculty Coordinator Year 12
- Y13 general/well-being concerns - Dr Chapman, Pastoral Coordinator Year 13
- Y12 general/well-being concerns - Ms Gamble, Pastoral Coordinator Y12
Attendance issues - Ms Russell, Attendance and Welfare Officer, Sixth Form
If you have any IT issues, please contact the appropriate member of staff:
- Login issues – CheungK@harriscrystalpalace.org.uk
- IT access/problems – M.Russell@harriscrystalpalace.org.uk
During this period of Academy closure, pupils must remain at home. They are not permitted to be out in public places unsupervised.
If during this period you or your child need to reach us, our telephone number is 0208 7712261 and our email address is email@example.com. The most urgent enquiries, including safeguarding issues for any vulnerable pupils, will be answered first. If your enquiry is not urgent, please bear with us if there is a delay in responding.