Download our FREE smartphone app today!
We are still developing this list but we hope you find it helpful for your studies while at home. BBC BiteSize and Oak National Academy (see below) have lots of excellent lessons to supplement and complement those offered by HCACP.
BBC BiteSize - new daily lessons. Pick your year and start homeschooling. You'll find daily lessons for homeschooling in Maths and English for every year group, as well as regular lessons in Science, History, Geography and more. Find out more.
For more websites you might like to explore in the following documents too:
- Free online educational resources (compiled courtesy of the home education community).
- 40 free learning websites for young people aged 11-16.
- Croydon Virtual School useful websites
- https://app.senecalearning.com/sign-up SENECA ideal for resources and self-assessment. Year 7-13
- https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/levels/z4kw2hv KS3
- https://www.freesciencelessons.co.uk/videos Ideal for GCSE notes and content.
- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaGEe4KXZrjou9kQx6ezG2w GCSE interactive notes
- https://www.physicsandmathstutor.com/biology-revision/ GCSE and A-Level questions
- www.geography.learnonthe internet.co.uk/gcse/revision.html
- Garageband (Like Logic X at School) free with Apple devices
- Write music using scores
- A variety of music-based activities
- All in one social music creation platform
- BBC 10 Pieces, Explore Classical Music
- A fun way to generate chord sequences
- Take a lesson, learn a song, practise
- Beat Goes On body percussion videos for students to try
- Ear training/listening practise
- Music Theory practise
- Acapella app - record multiple videos to create layers and parts
- Mix of music, graphics, animation and interactivity
- BBC bitesize for KS3
- Lots of fun playing the piano
- To follow
- BBC Bitesize Food Technology
- Revision Text Book: WJEC GCSE Hospitality & Catering: My Revision Notes (Paperback)
- Bridge Academy D&T YouTube channel