- You are here
All students are required to wear the official Academy Uniform correctly. An acceptance of a place at Harris City Academy Crystal Palace implies an acceptance by parents of the Academy’s dress code. Full details of the dress code will be provided when an offer of a place is made. An outline of the dress code is given below.
1. Academy official blazer (with HCACP badge and green tape piping)
2. Academy tie with the correct Faculty colours
3. White shirt with a collar designed to support the formal wearing of a tie
4. Black classic style skirt for girls (to be worn no shorter than knee length and no longer than calf length)
5. Black classic style trousers for boys (girls may also choose this option)
6. Black leather polishable plain low heeled sensible shoes
N.B. In addition students may also wear the official green V-neck HCACP jumper
When students travel to and from Academy they must wear a plain black outdoor coat/jacket (no logos).
No jewellery is allowed except for one plain stud in each ear. Training shoes, boots of any height, sandals or brightly coloured or fashion styled hairstyles are also not allowed. Make-up and nail varnish is not permitted and is inappropriate for the purpose of attending school.
Post 16 students have a dress code based upon smart office wear which includes jacket and tie for boys and jacket and blouse for girls.
The PE Kit can be purchased directly from the Academy. An order form can be obtained from Data Management.
The Academy uniform (excluding the PE Kit) can be purchased through our official supplier Hewitts of Croydon, 45-51 Church Street, Croydon, CR9 1QQ Telephone: 020 8688 1830 / 020 8680 4555.